Who we are
Our website address is: http://hexagonincorp.com.
LEGAL INFORMATION / TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By signing application form you may confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions (see backside of Form) of engaging services.
You confirm, in particular, that you understand and accept that,
(i) there are no guarantees regarding admission and Hexagon shall not have any liability in connection with an unsuccessful application.
(ii) All fee payments shall be upfront/in advance and are not refundable under any circumstances, and
(iii) Hexagon reserves full marketing rights to advertise and publicize successful applicants and their admissions/scholarships.
- Hexagon International Inc. is a private college-counseling service provider that assists students and professionals based on its experience and expertise. However, Hexagon International Inc. does not have any influence over the admissions process including, over matters relating to admissions criteria, academic results/transcripts and recommendations etc. Consequently, the relevant school and/ or university will remain actively involved throughout the application process.
- Hexagon International Inc. endeavors to help students and professionals achieve their maximum potential. To this end, Hexagon International Inc. aids students and professionals through a customized counseling process to help bring out their best story during the application process. At all stages during this process, Hexagon International Inc. efforts shall be premised solely on the applicant’s input. Each applicant is, therefore, required to submit only true and authentic information. Hexagon International Inc. shall not be responsible for the consequences of any information provided being false, inaccurate or misleading. It is further clarified that Hexagon International Inc. shall not, under any circumstances, engage in any unethical or illegal practice at any person’s behest.
- Hexagon International Inc. does not offer any guarantee, regarding successful admission to any university or academic institution, employment and/or issuance of visa, as such matters are beyond the control of Hexagon.
All students and professionals are expected to make an active effort and to lead the process. Hexagon International Inc. does not assume any liability and/or responsibility in the event an application is unsuccessful and the applicant shall not have any claim against Hexagon International Inc. in such event.
- Hexagon International Inc. shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, or damage to goodwill suffered by any applicant arising out of or in connection with an unsuccessful application.
- All applicable fees shall be paid upfront and in advance. There shall be no re-fund of any amounts paid to Hexagon International Inc. under any circumstances.
The fees quoted in Hexagon International Inc. invoices are valid for up to 14 days from the date of the Invoice. If the fee quoted in an Invoice remains unpaid till the 14th day from the date of the Invoice, the Invoice shall expire and Hexagon International Inc. shall, in its absolute discretion, have the right to issue a new Invoice with a revised fee quote.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.